Egypt has always been a dream tourist destination for many of us and this for its thousand-year-old civilizations (pyramids, temples…).
Moreover, nowadays, plastic surgery in Egypt has developed thanks to the modernity of its clinics and the competence of its plastic surgeons that’s why many people from different countries of the world come to visit it to undergo their aesthetic procedures.
It is important to notice that plastic surgery is very important for both men and women and this for its numerous advantages (physically and psychologically) as this surgery allows to improve one’s physical appearance by getting rid of his physical imperfections which could affect his life either socially or personally speaking, so cosmetic surgery aims at making him look younger and in harmony with himself as no one can deny that beauty is of great importance.
Where to undergo plastic surgery in Egypt?
You can undergo your plastic surgery in Egypt in modern clinics equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment that meets the needs of each patient and in accordance with international standards.
These clinics are made of many individual rooms equipped with a medical bed, a TV, a sofa, WIFI…and where the patient can rest and discuss with his surgeon about his aesthetic intervention , there are also operating rooms and many other departments.
The different aesthetic interventions in Egypt
There are many plastic interventions that you can undergo in Egypt:
- Facelift : to eliminate facial wrinkles
- Blepharoplasty : to remove fat and excess skin from the eyelids
- Rhinoplasty : to get rid of nose imperfections
- Septoplasty : to correction the deviation of the septum
- Otoplasty : to correct protruding ears
- Genioplasty (chin reduction or chin augmentation) : to improve the appearance of the chin
- Breast augmentation with implants : to enlarge the volume of the breasts
- Breast lipofilling (through fat transfer)
- Breast lift (with or without implants according to your case) : to firm up sagging breasts
- Breast reduction : to reduce the volume of large breasts
- Liposuction : to eliminate excess fat from different areas of the body
- Tummy tuck : to firm up the sagging abdomen
- Buttock augmentation with implants : to enlarge the volume of the buttocks
- Buttock lipofilling (through fat transfer)
- Arm lift : to firm up the arms
- Thigh lift : to firm up the thighs
- Buttock lift : to firm up the buttocks
- Hair transplant : to get rid of alopecia and have dense hair
- Beard transplant : to obtain a full and masculine beard
- Gynecomastia surgery
Non surgical procedures
- Aesthetic medicine : botox and hyaluronic acid injections, PRP, cryolipolysis, laser hair removal…
- Dental implants
- Dental veneers
- Teeth whitening
Plastic surgeons in Egypt
Plastic surgeons in Egypt are vers competent, experienced and renowned. They can perform all aesthetic procedures and are very attentive to each of their patients as it is fundamental to be operated on by a surgon we trust.
The medical staff is composed of nurses, care assistants…who will be present for you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Your medical stay in Egypt
For your plastic surgery in Egypt, you can opt for a medical stay that includes your operation and convalescence stay, it will be very beneficial for you as it allows you to be operated on and spend a few more days to visit this beautiful country and enjoy its civilizations for a high quality medical stay.
The price of plastic surgery in Egypt is very advantageous and affordable, you will be operated on by the best plastic surgeons and in the most modern clinics for a high quality medical stay and at interesting prices.